Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Leukemia Is Funny

From: KW
Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2008 9:31 AM
To: Bryc3; [Names removed]
Subject: odd question


Have you guys ever felt dizzy for more than a day? Since Monday I've been feeling dizzy (like vertigo maybe?) when I turn my head or close my eyes, etc., but this morning it's been more frequent (just sitting/standing, etc.). It's really weird -- but I feel completely fine otherwise. I thought maybe I was dehydrated, but I've tried to drink a lot of water and it hasn't gone away. I'm wondering if I should go to a doctor?


From: Bryc3
Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2008 9:32 AM
To: KW; [Names removed]
Subject: RE: odd question

I had vertigo for like a week once, I went to the doctor and it turned out to be leukemia. Might want to get that checked out.

2 comments:

meservery said...

Who's KW?

bryc3 said...

your mom