Wednesday, November 29, 2006

If Peeing Your Pants Is Cool, Consider Me Miles Davis

I really hate it when something embarrassing happens to me, and there is no one around to share it with. It ruins the joke for me. I nearly ran to my desk to tell Baby about this, but she didn't pick up the phone. So you get to hear it, hot off the press.

I was just standing at the urinal, minding my own business and thinking about something work-related. I was jolted back to reality when I realized the sound of me peeing had changed dramatically. This is never a good sign. I looked down to see I was peeing on my unbuckled belt. Worse yet, the pee was splashing back onto my goddamn pants! Unbelievably, whatever 'stain defender' fabric these pants are made of repels liquid. Including, apparently, human urine. So I just brushed those drops of pee pee right away. How great is that? Where was this technology when I was in grade school?

2 comments:

Lady Tiara said...

you peed on yourself?! and you weren't even drunk. awesome.

bryc3 said...

hang on, who said i wasn't drunk? i was at work, after all.