Thursday, October 11, 2007

This Time I Might Mean It

I'll try, really I will.

It makes me very happy to hear that people read this blog and enjoy it. I've come to grips with the fact that you're not going to leave many comments though. I'm not sure if that's because I attract shadowy, lurking figures to my blog, or if maybe it's just so awkward and uncomfortable that nobody really knows what to say after reading it.

I hate nearly all of the blogs on the internets. I would say categorically that I hate each one, but I can't accurately make that statement because I don't have the patience to slog through them to find out if they're bad or not. I'm willing to bet they're sucky, though.

And because I hate blogs (and myself, frankly), I have this fear of my own blog becoming lame and boring. So I sit down to try to write in it, and I get five paragraphs in and hit delete. Or I come up with something I think is halfway decent and show some poor sap over IM, and they explain to me that, after all these years, I should probably just stop fucking bitching about Osama bin Megan already. Point taken.

I want this to be funny. And I absolutely don't want this to become a journal where I thrill you with the details of everything I watched on TV, read in the paper, and viewed on the internet in the past few hours. My life is actually extraordinarily boring. Lately it involves playing the same videogame on two different computers at the same time for hours and hours each day. The only quality time I spend with Baby is when she sits on the couch next to me and flails about with the Wii remote. Do you really want to read about that? Of course not. Although, if I put that shit on youtube it would be a smash. And why god why can't girls keep their mouth closed when they're playing videogames, anyway?

So yeah, I'll try harder. And does anyone know of any fancy technology where people could receive updates whenever I post? I looked around a bit, but all I saw were subscription things where you had to use your email address. I'm sure some of you would have no problem with that, but you lurkers would probably never use it. Isn't that right, Osama?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

<.<

>.>

^.^

*does the ryko and then cloaks back into the shadows to lurk moar*

POST MORE VIRT! :D

Anonymous said...

^---Lurker

If you set up that email thing, i would be for it



--Raz

bryc3 said...

Thing is, I don't know how to set them up. I need someone to do it for me. But then again, I need someone to do everything for me. :(

And "does the ryko" translates to "updates my livejournal," right? Wow, can I get my pearl broken for that?

Anonymous said...

does the ryko is a little dance we made up... call him mr. peanut, that'll get your pearl broken.